Yoga & Kayaking Retreat
August 3-6 2023
Cape Range National Park & Ningaloo Marine Park
Discover your resilience, trust in yourself and explore the magic of the World Heritage Listed Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park with this 4 day/ 3 night Yoga and Kayaking Retreat in conjunction with Exmouth Adventure Co. We will travel expedition style in two person kayaks carrying all our own camping equipment, exploring the turquoise waters of this incredible area, snorkelling pristine coral reefs and swimming with a myriad of marine life. Each evening will find us setting up camp under the stars in another beautiful, private location in the Cape Range National Park.
Each day will begin with sunrise yoga, setting you up for the adventure of the day ahead. We will explore our inner strength through inspiring workshops in the afternoons and wind up our days with a beautiful restorative Yoga Nidra practice before coming together for a delicious, freshly prepared meal. This will be an experience like no other...
The Retreat Experience
If you are after a luxury retreat and expect pampering, this retreat is not for you. Travelling in twin share kayaks, we will need to carry all our own camping equipment, personal items, food and even all our own water. You will be expected to set up and pack down your own tents which you will share with your kayaking buddy, and there will only be very limited water for bathing - a damp flannel will be your best friend! You will also need to be able to carry 15kg as you will be carrying the kayaks up the beach each afternoon.
BUT you will get to experience the best this area has to offer - untouched snorkelling spots free of tourists, bush camping sites just off the white sand beaches of Cape Range/Ningaloo Reef, wide open star filled skies free of light pollution.....and discover a sense of wonderment, freedom and complete trust in yourself.
Your retreat package includes:
* Twin share kayaks guided by experienced, local guides from Exmouth Adventure Co
* Twin share tents plus all necessary camping equipment to ensure you have a good nights sleep
* Quality snorkelling equipment to explore the amazing underwater world of the Ningaloo Reef
* Delicious freshly prepared meals including drinking water, tea and coffee
* Twice daily yoga sessions designed to compliment your days out on the water
* Inspiring workshops to help you build inner resilience and trust in yourself
* Time to revel in the beauty of magic Ningaloo!