8 day/7 night retreat in East Bali to go deep and
reconnect with who you truly are.
November 17-24 2023
In our busy lives we so rarely get the opportunity to truly nurture ourselves and reconnect with our pure essence. How often do you find the space to reflect on where you've been, where you are, and where you'd like to be heading? When was the last time you had the time to remember who you truly are and have the opportunity to reflect, reconnect and ultimately transform into the biggest, brightest version of yourself?
Spending 8 days on the beautiful East coast of Bali immersed in nurturing, reconnecting and replenishing yourself....No distractions, no where else to be, nothing that 'needs' to be done.....Twice daily yoga classes, meditation, workshops and mindful talks, plus plenty of time for self-reflection and adventure, will find your spirit renewed and start you on your journey of personal transformation. This time is for YOU.....
you're not alone
I know only too well what it is like to loose that all important connection to your true inner self. To forget who you are and wonder whether that person you once knew will ever be found again.
I spent many years on a journey of self-reflection and growth after the breakdown of a long term relationship, and I've continued the journey to this day. A major part of my healing happened right where this retreat will take place - on the beautiful Amed coastline in East Bali. Bali is renowned for its healing properties and for being an island imbued with a deep spiritual tradition, and spending time here along with a daily yoga practice, has helped me to grow, evolve and transform. And I now want to share this magic with you.
Where the journey begins
Lean Village is a small traditional fishing village on the southern edges of what is known as the Amed coastline in East Bali. A 3 hour scenic journey from the southern area of Bali will transport you to a part of this magical island rarely visited by most tourists.
Spectacular scenery, incredible diving and snorkelling straight off the beach, a tranquil and slow pace of life and the opportunity to mingle with and learn more about the people and culture of this area will make this retreat different from your usual Bali yoga retreat.
Your accommodation is boutique, unique and incredibly comfortable, while right next door traditional village life continues as it has for centuries. Watch the fisherman bring in their catch each morning from the comfort of your accommodation, and then watch daily life unfold. Wake to the call of roosters and chickens, to the early morning sounds of small village life and watch and marvel as daily temple offerings are made and proffered in a centuries old tradition. Feel yourself slow down and remember what is important in life.
The retreat experience
Life in Amed Boutique Resort will be your home during the retreat. Featuring a blend of Balinese and modern design, beach front location, beautiful natural stone open air bathrooms, fragrant lush gardens, swimming pool and a fantastic restaurant serving Indonesian and Western cuisine, Life in Amed is in a class of its own. Luxurious enough to feel spoilt, Life in Amed is located right in the hub of the traditional fishing village of Lean, uniquely giving you a glimpse into traditional East Balinese life while still having all the comforts expected of a boutique resort.
Beach Cottages: Featuring a king size bed downstairs and two single beds upstairs, the supremely comfortable Beach Cottages surround the pool at Life in Amed. Each has its own terrace, beautiful open air bathroom and are just a few steps away from the sandy beach and vibrant coral gardens.
Perfumed Garden Beach House: A truly spectacular beach house, the Perfumed Garden features 3 bedrooms with king size beds each with their own terrace facing the ocean and outdoor bathroom. The centrepiece is a large breezy living and dining area to relax and socialise in. The Perfumed Garden also boasts its own pool and garden area overlooking the beach.
Included in your the retreat package:
* 7 nights accommodation at Life in Amed Boutique Resort (either Beach Cottage or Perfumed Garden Room)
* Breakfast and Dinner daily at Life in Amed Restaurant (except for day 5 where lunch will be provided instead)
* Traditional East Balinese Megibung dinner to get a taste of local life
* Daily morning meditation practice to connect to your true self
* Twice daily Traditional Hatha yoga classes in the gorgeous open air shala to create a stable mind and body capable of realising your full potential
* 4 Workshops/talks to inspire, support and deepen your journey of self discovery
* 2 Excursions to create a sense of wonder and adventure
(Snorkelling tour on traditional Jukung fishing boats and
gentle hiking tour to traditional local village and Holy Springs, or variation decided upon by the group)
* 2 Massages - 1 local, 1 spa - to honour yourself and self nurture
* Balinese blessing ceremony and welcome drinks to connect to the essence and spirit of this special island
* Transfers to/from Airport or south Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur)
* Free afternoons to self reflect and reconnect, relax by the pool or on the beach, snorkel vibrant coral gardens, explore small villages dotted along the coast, hang with locals and learn about Balinese life and culture.......the options are endless
* Private yoga sessions designed specifically for your needs. These are a great way to deepen your practice or explore a particular aspect of the yogic path
* Spa treatments including facials, massage and more
* A variety of custom made tours including visits to the Aga village of Tenanangan and Tirtagangga and Ujung Water Palaces
* Stand up paddle board hire to explore the crystal clear waters of Amed
* Balinese offering- making classes to learn more about this beautiful tradition and Balinese culture
What's not included:
* Airfares (or other transport) from your home to Bali
* Travel Insurance
* Any optional extras e.g. private yoga classes, tours etc.
"A yoga retreat doesn't have to change your life dramatically, be full of organised activities or a myriad of different yoga classes. However, it should help guide you further onto a path of becoming a more conscious being and leave you feeling content, which is what Cassandra's retreat did for me.
Cassandra's in depth knowledge of the hatha tantric yoga lineage, which teaches yoga as a way of life and not just an activity to 'do', showed in the effects her teaching had on every individual on the retreat.
Thankyou Cass, it really was a retreat of 'reflection, reconnection and transformation'."
Carmen Dawson Geraldton, Western Australia
"Cass’s retreat was fun, adventurous and insightful.
I enjoyed the meditations which allowed me to take my practice to a different and deeper level.
The other highlight was the food at the resort. It was fresh, whole and modern, truly a delight every meal.
If you need a week to yourself to just be you…. then I highly recommend Inner Power Yoga Retreats."
Michelle K Fell Sydney, Australia
"I came on this retreat not really knowing what to expect except yoga. Instead, I got not only this, but also insightful workshops that made me think deeply about my life. And laughter – belly aching laughter – new friendships and much much more. Thank you!"
Livia Pascucci Rome, Italy
Spaces are limited to 8 people only, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Beach Cottages or Perfumed Garden Beach House
Are you ready to reflect, reconnect and transform so that you may life your life to its fullest potential?
Payment can be made via Paypal, Credit/Debit Card or Direct Deposit. A deposit of $850 is required upon booking. Payment plans are also available on request. Please email for Bank and payment plan details.
"Yoga is my path. Through this ancient tradition I journey into the centre of self. And I now help to guide others to their centre through its tools. For this is my Dharma - to teach and inspire others to live their lives to its fullest potential. Hari Om Tat Sat."
-excerpt from blog "Journey into the Centre of Self"