Bespoke retreat packages offer you a wide variety of accommodation, workshops and activities to choose from. Let us know what you'd like to do and what style of accommodation you'd like to stay in and we will put together a complete package for you. You can even tell us how many meals a day you would like or whether you would prefer to self-cater.
EXMOUTH TOWNSHIP: A wide variety of accommodation options exist in Exmouth from luxurious 6 bedroom Marina properties to more modest homes located in the heart of town. Tell us what style of accommodation you are looking for, and the dates, and we will put together a selection of homes for you to choose from. If you are booking a solo or couples retreat we recommend Shanti Garden Retreat.
WARROORA STATION: Warroora Station located south of Coral Bay makes a fabulous retreat location. The homestead area is located inland, just a short drive from spectacular pristine beaches and reef and wonderful wilderness experiences. Warroora has three homes available - the old Homestead which sleeps 10, The Cottage which sleeps 4 and Dudley Hill House which sleeps 8. Both the Old Homestead and Cottage are comfortable but rustic, while Dudley Hill House is modern and air conditioned, with a verandah overlooking the ocean. To get the most out of your stay, a 4WD vehicle is recommended as many of the beaches are accessible only by 4WD.
BULLARA STATION: Bullara station is a working cattle station located half way between Exmouth and Coral Bay and another favourite for retreats. You have a choice of the Shearers Lodge sleeping 16, Hale Hut which sleeps 7 or Cappock Cottage which also sleeps 7. Surrounded by the station itself, all these accommodation options are stylish and super comfy. Staying at Bullara is an amazing outback experience, and station activities can be organised as part of your retreat package.
CAPE RANGE NATIONAL PARK: Looking for something more casual? Camp sites are available in Cape Range National Park. These sites book out fast so if you are keen for a retreat on some of the most beautiful beaches in the area, get in quick! This retreat will require you to be self sufficient - there are no shops, fuel or water out in the park and only basic toilet facilities. But you also have the opportunity to camp just metres from the coral filled waters and soft white sand of Ningaloo Reef.
Choose from fully catered or self-catering. We can organise a local caterer to come in each day and create delicious, fresh and healthy meals for you, taking into consideration any dietary requirements. Snacks, morning and afternoon tea and picnic hampers can also be arranged.
Or perhaps you're happy to cook yourself. In this instance, let us know and we can arrange to have the pantry and fridge full for your arrival, or just enough for the first day. Your choice!
Yoga and Workshops
At Inner Power Yoga we teach Traditional Hatha Yoga, Tantric Hatha, Restorative Hatha, Yoga Nidra and Ashtanga inspired classes. All classes take into consideration your level of expertise and include pranayama (breath work) and meditation. Choose how you would like your classes structured for example, Tantric Hatha in the morning and Restorative Hatha in the evening. Or mix things up with each day being a little bit different. Please note: Ashtanga inspired classes are only suitable for the morning due to the energetic nature of the style.
We have a variety of workshops available which when combined can create a theme for your retreat. Choose from the workshops below:
Dharma: What is your life purpose?
Sankalpa: Intention setting
Vikalpa: Overcoming Resistance
Overcoming Fear and Doubt
Thriving in Life
Self- Love: Being True to You
The Vichara Process: Uncover your inner frustrations
The Rocking Chair Technique: Tap into your full potential
Nothing takes your fancy? Tell us what you are looking for, and we can create a workshop especially for you.
Exmouth is known as the Adventure capital of Western Australia and there is such amazing range of options you'll have trouble deciding what activities to choose for your retreat! Below is a range of options for you to choose from. It is my no means exhaustive, and if you have a hankering for something more unusual please get in touch to discuss.
We support local tour operators and apart from a couple of bespoke activities we run ourselves, we will use local companies. Please note: we do not add any additional charges to these activities.
* Bucket list alert! Go out for the day swimming with the Whale Sharks. We recommend and use Three Islands Marine (April to August approx.)
* A guided day out in Cape Range National Park - day includes a boat trip up Yardie Creek Gorge, lunch and snorkelling at Turquoise Bay plus other highlights of the park.
* Witness a west coast sunset with nibbles and champagne at the Lighthouse.
* Relax aboard a sunset Yacht cruise with Cruise Ningaloo. If you are here in September/October, you will have the added bonus of seeing Humpback Whales.
* Take a Microlight flight along the coast or over the ranges with Birds Eye View or a scenic flight with Ningaloo Aviation.
* Go on a kayaking adventure with Exmouth Adventure Company.
* Explore the incredible reef by diving Lighthouse Bay, the Murion Islands or Navy Pier. There are a number of reputable dive companies in town but only one is allowed to dive the Navy Pier (currently Dive Ningaloo).
* Exploring the East Side - Shothole Canyon and Charles Knife Gorge are spectacular locations on the east side of the North West Cape. Trek the Badjirrajirra Trail which runs between the two, and stop along the way for a delicious picnic lunch.
* Go turtle watching with the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions Turtle Tour - learn about these gorgeous creatures and watch them come up to lay. Available during summer months.
Ready to chat? Fill out the Contact Form below and let's get your retreat experience happening!